Pasta with Tomatoes and Spinach | Recipe
Good morning, friends! Finally came the weekend and you can rest and prepare a delicious meal :). I had a great idea to make an excellent dinner using spinach from my garden.
I really love cooking pasta and so today I decided to make a light vegetable pasta with spinach and tomatoes and season everything with garlic flavor.
In summer, you can add as many vegetables and greens as possible to the dishes, and it’s amazing when you can go out into the garden and collect fresh vegetables and greens.
This recipe I came up with spontaneously and I wanted to use spinach in my recipe. The pasta perfectly matches with spinach. As a result, we get a delicious lunch, which can fill our body with vitamins.
All you need is to prepare spinach with tomatoes in olive oil and mix with pasta and finally your lunch is ready in just a few minutes.
Pasta – 1 pack
Spinach – 200 g
Tomatoes – 5-6 pcs.
Olive oil – 20 ml
Salt – to taste
Black pepper – to taste
Garlic – 2 cloves
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan.
- Spinach rinse under running water and dry.
- Heat the frying pan on the stove and add olive oil. Then add spinach and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and add to the pan with spinach.
- Finely chop the garlic and add to the frying pan. Stew for 10 more minutes. Add salt and black pepper.
- Then add a pastа to the frying pan and mix everything.
- Put the pasta in a deep saucer.